Convenient for long-term transportation.
- A clean paper napkin folded in several layers. The napkin should not contain any impregnations or dyes.
- Small paper envelope for biomaterial.
- A copy of the pedigree (not necessary).
- Filled Referral to genetic research.
- Postal envelope.
- Taking bloodTo prevent
contamination of the material
with foreign DNA,
do not interact
with other animals
during the procedure.
If you are planning
to take material from
wash your hands before
- Give the tissue to a specialist who will draw the venous blood from the animal into a disposable syringe. It is also possible to draw peripheral blood from any accessible place. In this case, it is not necessary to use a syringe.Sufficient blood volume for analysis is 0.5 ml.
- Before taking peripheral blood, the surface should be treated with hydrogen peroxide, then with ethanol.Do not allow the animal to come into contact with the tissue.
- After taking blood, it is necessary to remove the napkin from the bag, put it on a waterproof material and, directing the end of the needle to the center of the napkin, slowly release the blood until a spot with a diameter of 2-5 cm is formed.
- Wait for the blood to dry completely at room temperature until a crust forms (1.5-2 hours).If you are in the clinic, it is enough to dry the blood for 5-10 minutes, then it can be transported to a convenient place where to continue drying.
- Give the tissue to a specialist who will draw the venous blood from the animal into a disposable syringe. It is also possible to draw peripheral blood from any accessible place. In this case, it is not necessary to use a syringe.
- SendingIt is not allowed
to send a package
with wet blood
and / or packed
in a sealed
- Place a napkin with a blood stain in a small paper envelope, sign the name of the animal on the envelope.
- Include in a postal envelope:
- completed referral for genetic research,
- a copy of the pedigree,
- paper envelope with a napkin.
- Seal the envelope.
- Send the envelope by post or courier to: 194156, Russia, Saint Petersburg, Zelenogorskaya st. 4, ZOOGEN LLC(for courier: phone +7 (812) 994-41-24)When sending a letter, they may sometimes be asked to indicate the name of the recipient - Andrey Yora (senior administrator).or give it to an employee of the ZOOGEN Center for Veterinary Genetics
- PAYMENT: When an order is received in ZOOGEN, it is taken into operation immediately, and you will receive a notification by e-mail about the registration of the order with a number. You can pay for your order in the Payment section by specifying the order numbers and the amount.